Like most moms out there I don’t have a lot of time to do my makeup or sometimes I don’t feel like putting a full face on but I do want a little something to even out my skin tone and give me a little pep. So I’ve developed this 5 minute, 5 product makeup routine that does just that.
The Products That I Use:
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream ($14)- If I’m not really going anywhere fancy or just doing errands around town, I don’t like to wear anything heavy. So this CC Cream is my go-to foundation. It evens out my skin tone but still looks natural.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder ($10)- I like to apply a little powder over the CC cream to set it a little bit.
- Elf Brow Pencil ($2) – My eyebrow turn a little blonde on the ends so I use this fill out my brows
- Maybelline The Flashies Volum’ Express ($6) – This was actually my second layer of mascara until I lost my first one. I’m really not too picky about mascara and it’s just the one that I have right now and it does the job. It makes my eyelashes look thick.
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush ($3) – In all honesty, I like this blush because it’s cheap. The color goes on well and it seems to last for a while.
How I apply my make up
I squeeze a little physicians formula on my hand and use my beauty blender to apply it to my face. I try to focus on the middle part of my face where it’s the reddest and uneven skin tone.
After blending in the foundation, I cover it with a little powder just to set it.
You can see in the first picture, my eyebrows get blond and thin at the end, so with the ELF pencil, I just fill it in to frame out my face.
Not the best picture, but here is a close up after I put my mascara on.
I did grab a picture of me before and after the blush but I just put it on the apples of my cheeks and blend if I need to.
And that’s it, my 5 minutes, 5 product Mommy Make-Up Routine.
What products do you use?
Do you have a different makeup routine depending on what your day looks like?